The Arcadia medium level enclosure is the ideal compromise between high and low-level enclosures and keeps dirt, leaves and debris out. The enclosure acts like a greenhouse, helping to heat the water and allowing you to use your pool longer through the year. When closed, swimming is possible come rain or shine. On warm sunny days the enclosure can be retracted with its telescopic opening system to give you an open-air pool. The medium level enclosure comes with side panels made of tempered safety glass, giving a crystal-clear view of the pool. Its sides with angled corners can be fitted on even the widest pools.
- 5 angles
- 7 angles
Profiles in powder coated aluminum
Specific profiles to our enclosures for a greater resistance. Powder coating process certified with the Qualicoat and Qualimarine quality labels.
Side panels with safety glass
The use of tempered safety glass gives our pool enclosures a better longevity, a better visibility on the environment and an optimal bathing comfort.
Built-in to each segment (boards with built-in wheels), It allows the segment to roll in a straight line without needed to be guided by ground rails.
Double brush nylon
Indoor and outdoor brushes under the plinths of each section. Prevents dirt from entering between the ground and the enclosure.
Wheels Large diameter
Polyamide injection-moulded wheel with sealed stainless-steel ball bearings. Smooth, quiet rolling action.
- We analyse your project and find you the solution best suited to your needs.
- Our experts will then take measurements of the site.
- Your enclosure will then be made at our workshop in St-Sulpice-sur-Lèze (31).
- Your enclosure is delivered and installed by our installation teams.
- Our enclosures come with a 10-year structural warranty with a 3-year warranty on the parts.