The Discret low level combines the same advantages as all our enclosures. With its telescopic system, the enclosure can be fully or partially retracted. It is inconspicuous and unobtrusive with its low height and sleek lines, and it’s very easy to manoeuvre. The enclosure is completely secure, keeping you and your family safe. The design can be customised, and any colour selected from the RAL colour chart. The Discret enclosure efficiently heats the water and increases the temperature by 6°C to 10°C.
- 3 angles
- 5 angles
Profiles in powder coated aluminum
Specific profiles to our enclosures for a greater resistance. Powder coating process certified with the Qualicoat and Qualimarine quality labels.
Side panels with safety glass
The use of tempered safety glass gives our pool enclosures a better longevity, a better visibility on the environment and an optimal bathing comfort.
Built-in to each segment (boards with built-in wheels), It allows the segment to roll in a straight line without needed to be guided by ground rails.
Double brush nylon
Indoor and outdoor brushes under the plinths of each section. Prevents dirt from entering between the ground and the enclosure.
Wheels Large diameter
Polyamide injection-moulded wheel with sealed stainless-steel ball bearings. Smooth, quiet rolling action.
- We analyse your project and find you the solution best suited to your needs.
- Our experts will then take measurements of the site.
- Your enclosure will then be made at our workshop in St-Sulpice-sur-Lèze (31).
- Your enclosure is delivered and installed by our installation teams.
- Our enclosures come with a 10-year structural warranty with a 3-year warranty on the parts.