Located in the wetlands of the Weerribben-Wieden National Park, not far from Vollenhove in the Netherlands, the Akkertien campsite is the perfect holiday destination for nature lovers. The campsite’s pool area is covered by a Abridéal enclosure so that guests can take a dip throughout the summer period even if the weather is not very pleasant.
- Vollenhove, Pays-Bas
- 13,66m x 13,04m
ENCLOSURE ATTACHED TO AN EXISTING STRUCTURE
The fully retractable enclosure is attached to an existing structure which partially covers the pool, and uses a telescopic mechanism to open and close. As such, half of the pool can be repurposed as an open-air facility where guests can bask in the summer sunshine.
A REAL GAME-CHANGER FOR THE CAMPSITE
The enclosure gives the campsite, which is located in a major tourist hotspot in the Netherlands, a genuine edge over its competitors. It also gives visitors to the campsite the chance to enjoy the pool for longer periods in all weather conditions. Enclosures can be a real boon for campsites particularly in countries like the Netherlands where the weather can be, shall we say, somewhat temperamental, even in summer!
- We analyse your project and find you the solution best suited to your needs.
- Our experts will then take measurements of the site.
- Your enclosure will then be made at our workshop in St-Sulpice-sur-Lèze (31).
- Your enclosure is delivered and installed by our installation teams.
- Our enclosures come with a 10-year structural warranty with a 3-year warranty on the parts.