TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS
4mm thick glass. Heat treatment makes the glass 5 to 6 times more resistant than a classic glass. Greater safety in case of accidental breakage
Keep the temperature of the water warmer.
The enclosure supported by a wall
By applying our extensive experience and expertise, we can offer our customers 100% custom-made enclosures. After analysing the site to be built upon, we design a perfect enclosure for pools that are surrounded by a wall, low wall or pool that have more complex layouts.
- 100% custom-made
Profiles in powder coated aluminum
Specific profiles to our enclosures for a greater resistance. Powder coating process certified with the Qualicoat and Qualimarine quality labels.
Side panels in tempered safety glass
The use of tempered safety glass gives our pool enclosures a better longevity, a better visibility on the environment and an optimal bathing comfort.
Built-in to each segment (boards with built-in wheels), It allows the segment to roll in a straight line without needed to be guided by ground rails.
Double brush nylon
Indoor and outdoor brushes under the plinths of each section. Prevents dirt from entering between the ground and the enclosure.
Wheels Large diameter
Polyamide injection-moulded wheel with sealed stainless-steel ball bearings. Smooth, quiet rolling action.
- We analyse your project and find you the solution best suited to your needs.
- Our experts will then take measurements of the site.
- Your enclosure will then be made at our workshop in St-Sulpice-sur-Lèze (31).
- Your enclosure is delivered and installed by our installation teams.
- Our enclosures come with a 10-year structural warranty with a 3-year warranty on the parts.