Emmanuel Perrot has been the production manager of Vénus enclosures ever since the company was founded and during his studies, he was in charge of an environmental protection association based in Rouen.
Emmanuel developed a strong environmental awareness and believed that enclosures should be made of glass to prevent waste
plastic from polluting the environment.
Encouraged by a study carried out by Saint-Gobain Glass specialist services, the feasibility of making enclosures in toughened safety glass was confirmed.
Several patents later, including the Assembly patent which guarantees that the structure of the enclosure does not deform in transit, a reliable and repeatable production process was established.
Customers quickly became aware of and commented on the advantages of using glass as opposed to plastic. Glass offers perfect visibility of the pool with greatly reduced condensation, it cannot be cut or ripped, it does not craze, fade, or crinkle, and its colour and texture can be customised.
After initially establishing our enviable reputation in France, Aquatelescopic quickly expanded into international markets.
To this day, our enclosures are still made in our 8000 m2 factory based in Saint-Sulpice-Sur-Lèze, near Toulouse.
Customer satisfaction has always been at the heart of our concerns. This requires our business strategy to be applied by everyone at Vénus and is conveyed in our company values:
- Attentiveness to fully understand what our clients want
- Advice from technical-sales representatives who are mostly Vénus employees and are all fully trained with expert knowledge.
- Support all throughout each project from ordering up to delivery with our teams available to answer all your queries. We can even prepare the paperwork associated with planning permission for example.
- Meticulous production in a modern and efficient company that is well structured and fully compliant with all aspects of workplace safety which is reflected on our productions. Safety is achieved through organisation, which itself induces quality. Our enclosures are made using new digitally controlled cutting and machining facilities.
- Diligent and careful delivery by our skilled teams who will advise you on how to make the best use of your new pool enclosure.
- A constant desire to improve. Things change very quickly, whether it’s the techniques used, customer requirements, and we constantly challenge ourselves to offer best possible solutions, by drawing on our past experience.
The design and reliability of our products are constantly improving. This is in line with the requirements of customers. Therefore, there is no room for compromise on the technical aspects of Aquatelescopic enclosures. The most important thing in our eyes is long-term customer satisfaction. As such, we only use the highest quality polycarbonate for the roofs, the best quality aluminium for the structures of our pool enclosures, and tempered safety glass side panels which guarantee timeless transparency.
One of our unique aspects of our pool enclosures is that we use glass for the side panels, which offers multiple advantages in addition to being a luxurious feature. Another distinguishing feature of Aquatelescopic enclosures is that they generally do not need ground rails. The segments are guided by built-in wheels (our guiding systems are patented). It’s worth mentioning that we do propose guide rails upon request or for certain designs which come as anti-lift and discreet versions.
Furthermore, and although invisible, Aquatelescopic enclosures provide levels of wind and snow resistance that are far higher than those required by the current NF 90 309 P French standard, giving our customers peace of mind.
We should not forget that our production facilities are another major asset at Aquatelescopic.
A fully custom-built area with no capital gain, and computer programmes that design the most suitable product, whilst determining the manufacturing parameters and controlling the digitally controlled cutting and machining facilities.