Aquatelescopic’s extensive experience and expert knowledge allow us to successfully execute large-scale commercial projects. Holiday parks, hotels and public institutions are just some of the places where our enclosures can be found, covering pools up to 25m wide. Using tempered safety glass is a huge advantage as it fully complies with current regulations on public pools as well as fire-related regulations. Aquatelescopic has worked on commercial projects for satisfied clients from countries including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain, Lebanon, Algeria and, of course, France.
Profiles in powder coated aluminum
Specific profiles to our enclosures for a greater resistance. Powder coating process certified with the Qualicoat and Qualimarine quality labels.
Side panels with safety glass
The use of tempered safety glass gives our pool enclosures a better longevity, a better visibility on the environment and an optimal bathing comfort.
Built-in to each segment (boards with built-in wheels), It allows the segment to roll in a straight line without needed to be guided by ground rails.
Double brush nylon
Indoor and outdoor brushes under the plinths of each section. Prevents dirt from entering between the ground and the enclosure.
Wheels Large diameter
Polyamide injection-moulded wheel with sealed stainless-steel ball bearings. Smooth, quiet rolling action.
- We analyse your project and find you the solution best suited to your needs.
- Our experts will then take measurements of the site.
- Your enclosure will then be made at our workshop in St-Sulpice-sur-Lèze (31).
- Your enclosure is delivered and installed by our installation teams.
- Our enclosures come with a 10-year structural warranty with a 3-year warranty on the parts.